Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BLOG UP. I AM A VAMPIRE.

Finally, the time has come, to update my blog. Its been a year and some months since I last blogged.

Reason? Its been a busy ,fun and lovely year. Not this year though, sour times, perhaps I really "tio nao hea", because of the "fan tai shui" ? Probably, well at least I believed in it now.

For this long break, I have became a vampire, never seen daylight, always yearning for a special type of "blood", known as " Texas 5", Ya it used to be Dunhill though.



Definition of a Vampire: a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.

Definition of a present Benny Chow : a solitude being, believed to be a very "NUA" guy, that is said to suck the smoke of Texas 5 at night.

Defination of "Tio nao hea": a cantonese or hokkien word which real meaning is not known till now by me and my friends, I used it when I think got unlucky.

Defination of "Fan tai shui": a term for a chinese belief that in a random year, a random batch of people, with random chinese horoscope ( eg. rabbit, snake ) will encounter a series of unfortunate events or well be unlucky or the year.

This year, me and my dad are believed to have "Fan tai shui" because of our horoscope, "rabbit & horse" I have already tasted its might, hope that everything will be pushed on me and not my dad, or even better, no more bad stuff to happen for the both of us.


Thats all for now.





P.S. I am glad I moved on a little. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home