Monday, January 29, 2007

HELP x2

Fear and anxiety has finally taken effect on me, not that I am dieing, but well its around the same as dieing, its the due date of projects and semester exams are coming, failing a module is the end of me, and again please save me...


"Dear Lord Buddha and Jesus,

Although I don't really believe in Jesus, but i still think he is a great man, if your really there, please bless me with intellect for this period of time. Dear lord Buddha, my faith in you will never die, I have not sin that much already, I know i am still lazy, but I have the heart and will to do the projects, please just make me smarter for this time, so I can complete the projects at fast speed.

I thank you Buddha for I knew I have found other half of my soul is due to some of your help, you have made me happy and I am forever grateful.
"
*prays
*Amitaba


I promised to give it a 110% and I will do it...
for the 1st time.
Trust me.
*Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home