Saturday, August 26, 2006

DUMB

Yes the dumb chili sauce, which I tried everything to open, for a total of 30 minutes, how did I open it at last? Well I will cover you later.

Happened when as usual, trying to cook a bowl of noodles for myself, I had to add onion chili sauce to it, why? Guess its fetish.

Hammers, screw drivers, spaner, just wouldn't work.

















30 minutes of dumb shit, I am really a dumb shit, i just had to turn the cover the other way.

After all , when you got what you wanted, the feeling that couldn't be describled just fill you up, its the feeling of "woo hoo" .


There you go, yishun's most unhealthy maggie noddles. Eat this everyday and you will definately have cancer.
Anybody wanna try some?
Yes, why did I do all of this at home?
why did i even blog this shit,
because I have nothing better to do. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home