Sunday, August 27, 2006

SCIENCE

Recently, due to the Pluto not being one of the planets in our solar system anymore, merely the dumb Disney dog now, plus watching discovery channel as I have nothing better to do got me this weird interest in our solar system.

Yeah, I actually went to search life on mars on yahoo, HAHA I am such a dumb gig. Found out that a mars meteorite recently hit Egypt, and scientist discovered tunnels made by some weird ancient bacteria. There you go.. The link http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/meteorite-find-suggests-life-on-mars/2006/08/24/1156012674139.html.

Maybe life really exist on mars, perhaps they look somewhat like this.

Yup then again, I had nothing better to do.Why?
Exams starting for me, but ended for my other friends. And my tp friends are probably studying hard right now. Good luck to all XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home